ServiceBus360 just got better over the last few weeks. We’ll take you through the features/enhancements that have gone into the product. You can signup/login straight away and see all of them in action.
Get a bird’s eye view of the associated namespaces in a nice widget view. Each widget displays the high-level details of the namespace and a graphical view of the status of alarms mapped with the namespaces.
CRUD operations on Service Bus entities
You can now create and delete namespace entities like Queues, Topics, Relays (WCF type) and Event Hubs right within the ServiceBus360 portal. You need not switch to the Azure portal anymore to perform these operations. In addition, ServiceBus360 also keeps track of these operations performed by users in the Governance/Auditing section to help administrators solve any problems easily.
Import namespace entities exported from Service Bus Explorer
Users can import namespace entities (individually and bulk) from the XML file that is exported from Service Bus Explorer. The entities can also be imported from one namespace to the other that are mapped in ServiceBus360. The imported entities will also be available in the Azure portal. You no longer have to recreate the namespace entities separately in ServiceBus360 and Azure portal.
Other Key Enhancements
- ServiceBus360 now has the option to add entity path to associate Relay Hybrid connection in Relay namespaces. Previously, users were only able to see the WCF endpoints in a Relay Namespace. Users can also monitor Listener count for Hybrid Connections.
- Date and time format displayed in the ServiceBus360 portal will be based on the user’s local machine time zone settings irrespective of the browser. The date and time format remains the same as dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss.
- You can now see the Active & Deadletter message count for every entity associated with the namespace.
- Easy to use actions – A new shortcut burger menu is now available in the resource display grid to enable/disable resources, Copy to Clipboard option to help users copy the Entity URL seamlessly.
- In App Chat Support – Your ServiceBus360 help desk team is just a click away. Click ‘Talk To Us’ on the bottom left to connect with our support team.
Sign up and Start using ServiceBus360 (free)
To encourage users to start trying ServiceBus360, we are giving away three namespaces completely free. Why not give it a try?